Facebook has always been a holistic platform for the marketers to reach out to their target audience. Whether trying to reach millennials or boomers, you can find them on Facebook. On an average, facebook users spend a lot of time daily, which is about 40 minutes per day.
As per Business Insider, worldwide, Facebook-use accounts for 20 percent of the daily time spent online. More time on exploring Facebook will result in more time spent interacting with your business’s presence.
Facebook widget is a free tool offered by tagembed to add facebook feeds on website.
No doubt, facebook is an effective marketing tool. With an intent to target your audience, you can filter categories on the basis of location, age, gender, interests and other demographics. Use the Custom Audiences feature to engage your existing customers safely and privately or market to local customers with some awareness ads that splashes on their mobile devices.
Why to use Tagembed to embed Facebook feeds on your website?
Is there a marketing strategy behind embedding Facebook feeds on your website? Well! The answer is YES. Marketers have always been in pursuit of strategy to target these platforms in order to increase the engagement of their products.
Initially, they were forced to shell out a huge amount on facebook advertisement. But, not anymore. Marketing your product on the social media has been made simpler and cost effective with the help of facebook widgets. Widgets are relatively cheaper than facebook ads and marketing campaigns.
Tagembed is an array of tools that embed social media widgets on the website. It creates a social media wall, fetches the curated and customized feeds and displays them on your website in your desired way. Before moving forward with the detailed steps to embed the facebook feeds, let us go through the features and benefits of using Tagembed for the same.
- Tagembed helps you design & build distinctive social posts with layout options, embedding themes, color styles, banner, content styling, etc.
- With its robust and potent analytics, it generates reports regarding your widget’s performance such as active users, views, engagement and more.
- The custom CSS features customize your social media feeds before flashing them on your website.
- Tagembed offers a FOREVER FREE plan that is economical as well as feature-rich.
- Your audience is the king of the market, so engage them with relevant content. Embedding Facebook feeds can boost your product’s sale and will establish an engaging and loyal audience.
- Tagembed offers an excellent browsing experience for the visitors by showcasing a neoteric look of your website.
- Embedding Facebook feeds on your website is code-free. It doesn’t require expertise to do the needful.
- Facebook feeds bring together all the user generated content under the same roof that helps the brand interact with the users which is usually not possible. It makes the people feel involved.
- It allows you to customize the feeds as well before making it visible on the website. Tagembed enhances the website performance with greater traffic & engagement. It renders full control over the way you want the feeds to appear and also its appearance.
Now, let us quickly get a load of the steps needed to embed the facebook feeds to your website.
Steps to add Facebook feeds in your site using TagEmbed :
- Sign Up to the Tagembed account and use the credentials to login.
- Your dashboard appears. Rename the wall if you require.
- Click on “Embed Widget”.
- Select Facebook as the source.
- Choose a Facebook connection type among Hash Tag(#), Handle(@), Mention(@), List, Favourites and Advanced.
(NOTE : We can choose only ONE connection type at a time ).
- Click on “Create Feed”.
- A new window appears. Login to your facebook account.
With the above steps, we are done with adding your facebook account to TagEmbed. Now, let us see the steps to generate code.
- Click on the “Embed Widget” button.
- Select any one of the website building platforms as per the requirements among the options available i.e., HTML, WordPress, WIX, Squarespace, Weebly, Shopify.
(NOTE : We chose WordPress in this case ).
- Set the height and width of the wall. You can see the preview by clicking on the Preview button. Reset the height and width if required.
- Click on Get Code and copy it on the clipboard.
- Open your wordpress editor and integrate the code on the page you want your wall to be displayed.
With these simple steps, you are all set to showcase your best Facebook content on your website and create an everlasting impact on the users.
Don’t miss your window of opportunity and make the best use of Facebook widgets to engage visitors and increase their time spent on your website.